Monday, February 12, 2018

Say What

I think it's safe to say the days of me having free time are officially gone. I can't find a spare moment to save my life, and not even to update on all the great things going on lately.

Like celebrating our 3rd year dating anniversary in Big Bear and getting to take Banana to play in the snow (her favorite thing to do!)




UCI vs UCSB! Sophie's Choice! Hahaha not even
close - GAUCHOS LOCOS!


















Or my first work recruitment trip to France and Germany, where I got to practice my French, find my new favorite TV shows (La Villa des Coeurs Brises and Confessions Intimes which featured a chihuahua dog wedding) and my new favorite city of anywhere, Aachen Germany.




See how a dog's in the store and NO ONE DIED
OR SUED THE PLACE?!






Capri Suns in the vending machine








Got on the wrong train and ended up
halfway to Denmark. That was a long day.


A statue of marionettes you could actually play with

A wedding in the Aachen town square

This face made me happy in the airport
And sooo much more in the coming months...!

No comments:

Post a Comment