Tuesday, August 30, 2016

August This Year

Here was my August, I think:

Finished up moving out of my Riverside apartment, with the help of my mother...



We showered my cousin for her upcoming first baby with an adorable Twinkle Twinkle Little Star theme...







I showered my very good friend since middle school (and yoga bud!) for her upcoming first baby



Continue to move into the apartment, which Khaleesi loves, although I'm having problems with this fiesta decor...


And more weddings! A Saturday night wedding in Costa Mesa with an open bar proved to be quiteeeeee enjoyable. And I've been inducted to the Uni OG Babes group, and here was the celebration of us all, yahoo!




And a fun couples shot...



And I guess, aside from the whirlwind of my job, that's been my August!

No comments:

Post a Comment