Tuesday, October 15, 2024

Pumpkin Patch Fun

Sophie's school is closed this week (oh joy) and yesterday was a FeDeRaL HoLiDaY so daycare was also closed. I don't know anyone who gets Indigenous Peoples Day off except for my mom (and the daycare lady lol) so we snagged my mom as babysitter for the day, which was only half a joke since I was still working remotely at home. They got a park outing with Gangy though.




In the end it was nice because by the end of the day we were able to head out to the Pumpkin Patch where both girls had such a great time. Sophie got the real fun by being able to go on the rides and in the jump houses, but you wouldn't know the difference because Summer was so happy and excited to watch Sophie and also just walk around holding hands.










And hey! Happy birthday to my weirdly not related twin cousins today, Tawny and Brianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment